Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.545 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 656,456 Dinar (AU$7,674) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)