Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.184 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 35% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 630,989 Dinar (AU$7,585) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (44 minutes ago)