Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 507,068 Dinar (€3,758) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 419,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (38 minutes ago)