Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.981 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 504,921 Dinar (€3,741) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,600 (23 minutes ago)