Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.215 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,813 Dinar (Php31,520) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)