Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 154,556 Dinar (Php68,764) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 152,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)