Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.820 DZD / MXN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 268,940 Dinar (Mex$ 46,210) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 251,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)