Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38108 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 349,158 Dinar (916,239 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)