Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38333 DZD / AOA *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 353,457 Dinar (922,065 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (39 minutes ago)