Cost of living in Buzău, Romania vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.776 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buzău (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 71,315 Dinar (2,478 lei) in Buzău.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)