Cost of living in Butwal, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Butwal (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 31,793 Dinar (₨ 29,689) in Butwal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 2 hours ago)