Cost of living in Bushehr, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Bushehr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bushehr.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00271 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bushehr (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 299,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 295,281 Dinar (﷼ 109,065,063) in Bushehr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)