Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09713 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 355,950 Dinar (₩3,664,776) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $30 (35 minutes ago)