Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09373 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 495,951 Dinar (₩5,291,037) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)