Cost of living comparison between Burgos, Spain and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,994 Dinar (€3,589) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)