Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.603 DZD / SAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 207,277 Dinar (﷼ 6,559) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)