Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.550 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 224,414 Dinar ($1,893) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 222,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (about 3 hours ago)