Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.569 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 375,211 Dinar ($3,424) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)