Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.887 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 542,788 Dinar ($4,644) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 428,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)