Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.453 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 202,417 Dinar (€1,667) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)