Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 129.162 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 245,444 Dinar (€1,900) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 228,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 2 hours ago)