Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 134.928 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 307,407 Dinar (€2,278) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)