Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.629 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 276,124 Dinar (€1,978) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)