Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10537 DZD / KRW
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 590,655 Dinar (₩5,605,647) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 370,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)