Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 153.804 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 918,736 Dinar (£5,973) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 670,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)