Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.866 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 940,823 Dinar (£5,885) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (37 minutes ago)