Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 153.901 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 811,717 Dinar (£5,274) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 593,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)