Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 141.190 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 30% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 805,450 Dinar (£5,705) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 620,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)