Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.047 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 919,729 Dinar (£5,932) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 671,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (about 2 hours ago)