Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.527 DZD / GMD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 29% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 502,262 Dinar (198,764 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)