Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.183 DZD / BBD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 31% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 408,234 Dinar (7,534 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)