Cost of living in Brest, Belarus compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.380 DZD / BYN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 128,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 112,605 Dinar (1,997 BYN) in Brest.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)