Cost of living in Bratsk, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.844 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratsk (Russia) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 51,474 Dinar (руб 27,913) in Bratsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (32 minutes ago)