Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.240 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 417,272 Dinar (€2,997) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 386,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)