Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.485 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 176,468 Dinar (5,985 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Split costs 5.00 kn (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)