Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.045 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 168,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 157,733 Dinar (5,624 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)