Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 135.868 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 238,465 Dinar (€1,755) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 222,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (34 minutes ago)