Cost of living in Botshabelo, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.865 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Botshabelo (South Africa) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,720 Dinar (R 580) in Botshabelo.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)