Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 134.097 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 23% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 564,763 Dinar (€4,212) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 459,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)