Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.328 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 613,828 Dinar (€4,503) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 514,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Maldonado costs $U500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)