Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.683 DZD / ZAR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 4% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 403,804 Dinar (R 41,704) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)