Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.759 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 43,709 Dinar (₨24,851) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)