Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,504 Dinar (﷼ 1,650,460) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (39 minutes ago)