Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,138 prices entered by 399 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03613 DZD / COP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 94,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 84,830 Dinar (COL$2,347,604) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)