Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.705 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 48% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 460,967 Dinar (kr 36,283) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 3 hours ago)