Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.333 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 481,592 Dinar (kr 36,120) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (35 minutes ago)