Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.342 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 57% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,217,859 Dinar (kr 84,917) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 776,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)