Cost of living comparison between Bodo, Norway and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.140 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 52% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 475,780 Dinar (kr 36,208) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)