Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.833 DZD / NOK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 467,310 Dinar (kr 36,416) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)