Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01445 DZD / SLL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 375,443 Dinar (25,984,384 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)