Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16298 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 267,252 Dinar (1,639,780 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lille costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 3,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.15 (about 2 hours ago)