Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16290 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 268,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 247,522 Dinar (1,519,490 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Salvador costs $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)