Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15209 DZD / MWK
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 267,327 Dinar (1,757,734 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 2 hours ago)