Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.671 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 232,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 198,764 Dinar (118,946 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)