Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.580 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 314,692 Dinar (199,209 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)