Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.696 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 230,021 Dinar (135,632 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 4 hours ago)