Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.622 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 312,030 Dinar (192,432 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)