Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.709 DZD / KGS
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 211,795 Dinar (123,953 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)