Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.623 DZD / GBP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 556,776 Dinar (£3,672) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 439,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)