Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00333 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 31,076 Dinar (﷼ 9,324,201) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Preston costs £1.60 (about 1 hour ago)