Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00282 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 21,951 Dinar (﷼ 7,789,142) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)