Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 92,842 Dinar (₨ 85,307) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)