Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.609 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 135,436 Dinar (RM5,090) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 130,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)