Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.759 DZD / MYR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 66,265 Dinar (RM2,676) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)