Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.778 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 517,351 Dinar (€3,701) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 435,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)