Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.523 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 432,447 Dinar (€3,680) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)