Cost of living comparison between Bilaspur, India and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.644 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 25% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 11,761 Dinar (₨7,154) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)