Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.681 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 23% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 28,315 Dinar (₨16,839) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (42 minutes ago)