Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.703 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 17% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 33,038 Dinar (₨19,396) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)