Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.660 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 18% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 41,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 33,566 Dinar (₨20,219) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)