Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 69.063 DZD / BAM
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 98,188 Dinar (1,422KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)