Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.688 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 84,119 Dinar (3,038 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)