Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.869 DZD / PLN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 69,164 Dinar (2,574 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (34 minutes ago)