Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.693 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 53,741 Dinar (₨31,739) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)