Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 45,143 Dinar (₨25,730) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)