Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.042 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,680 Dinar (₨ 62,070) in Bharatpur.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)