Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.010 DZD / NPR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 64,600 Dinar (₨ 63,948) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)