Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.535 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 21% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,135 Dinar (€2,953) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)