Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34589 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,120 Dinar (1,130,768 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)