Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34740 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 391,959 Dinar (1,128,264 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)