Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32417 DZD / NGN *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 253,947 Dinar (783,368 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)