Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.303 DZD / MAD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 96,423 Dinar (7,837 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)