Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00824 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,436 Dinar (Rp 8,184,453) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)