Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.956 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,482 Dinar (3,984 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 317,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baku costs 18 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $732 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Irvine, California costs $0.98 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)