Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.549 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 337,290 Dinar (3,897 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)