Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.328 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 350,311 Dinar (4,105 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 326,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)