Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.149 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 338,016 Dinar (3,924 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)