Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.905 DZD / LYD *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 329,282 Dinar (3,878 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 307,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)